WHAT WE DO
- Available every Monday on most podcast networks.
- Features interviews with interesting adventurers. From someone who's left the country for the first time to someone who summited Everest. We want to share unique ways to practice getting out and living more and hope that one of these stories will inspire the audience to try something new.
- Every episode ends with a simple GOAL Of The Week by the flip of our coin. Heads is a small challenge to practice that week, to provoke simple exploration. Tails is tip to implement for future & current adventures.
- Writing falls into three categories: Destination Inspiration, Travel Tips, & Adventure Motivation.
- Destination Inspiration shares specific details and insights of areas we've visited.
- Travel Tips share how to make any experience easier.
- Adventure Motivation shares personal stories and experiences that serve to inspire others.
- Trip/Experience recaps showcasing beautiful imagery and light vlogging at a destination.
- Travel Tip videos to provide information on gear, destinations, or hacks.
TO BECOME A LEADING MOTIVATIONAL RESOURCE THAT CREATES CONFIDENT AND OPEN-MINDED TRAVELERS THAT WILL SEEK ADVENTURE, NEAR AND FAR.
BY CHALLENGING THE ROUTINE TRAVELER TO SHED FAMILIAR HABITS, EMBRACE CURIOSITY, AND CHALLENGE THEIR INNER EXPLORER.
SHED FAMILIAR HABITS:
- Providing insight and tools to conquer common travel fears.
- I don't have enough money.
- I don't have enough time.
- I'm scared to travel.
- I don't know how to start.
- Leading by example.
- Showcasing and highlighting well-rounded adventures.
- Sharing other adventurers stories.
CHALLENGING THEIR INNER EXPLORER:
- Creating ways to make adventure easy.
- Goal Challenges
- GOALS Of The Week
- Destination Guides