PODCAST: Ep 14. The Worlds Longest Honeymooners
On today’s episode we will be speaking to Mike & Anne from Honey Trek. Mike and Anne Howard left on their honeymoon in January 2012 and have been exploring the globe ever since. They realized life is short, the world is big, and the value of travel too great to wait until retirement, so to kick off their marriage they decided to take a trip around the world…on what has become “The World’s Longest Honeymoon.”
Using Anne’s background as a national magazine editor and Mike’s as a digital marketer and photographer, they created HoneyTrek.com to chronicle their journey to over 50 countries and show more people how to mobilize their travel dreams. Having reviewed over 200 luxury hotels and excursions across seven continents, they know the five-star side of travel, though they also understand how to get to the heart of local culture. They've taught English in tribal Vietnam, housesat in Costa Rica, ridden local mini-buses across East Africa, and learned variety is the spice of life and travel. Their unique journey, savvy tips, and top-40 travel blog have been acclaimed by Washington Post, Condé Nast Traveler, Los Angeles Times, Daily Mail, CBS and more, including Microsoft Windows’ TV ad campaign. Firm believers that love and travel make the world a better place, they continue to spread the word as Smithsonian speakers and National Geographic authors with their new book, Ultimate Journeys for Two.
- What it’s like being on the world’s longest honeymoon.
- Inside advice on how to best travel as a couple.
- Their latest book on Nat Geo on Couples Travel and why its different than your typical travel guide.
- Stepping into the world of glamping
- Website - https://www.honeytrek.com/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HoneyTrek
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/HoneyTrek/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/HoneyTrek
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/TheHoneyTrek
- Purchase: The Ultimate Journey For Two
This podcast is available for you to follow on all social networks.
If you like what you heard, SUBSCRIBE on your favorite channel.
Support us by rating and commenting.
We love hearing from you!