How often do you click on the travel channel, read about an exotic destination in a book, or stare at a scene in a movie and DREAM of a world other than the one you are living in?
Raise your hand
You may take action.
Begin researching a destination.
Convince yourself you are going to go, but after some time your energy fades.
And then the excuses kick in.
What is it?
....The fear of flying.
There we said it. It's okay. You can hate flying. We do too.
You may be like us and fight through it. Or you may be worse and simply never try it!
It's a common anxiety in many ways....
- The airport experience is always chaotic
- The flying experience is never predictable
- We aren't in control
- We are stuck in a small space
- And so on and so on...
We can make all the excuses we want, but the fact of the matter is there is only a 1 in 11-millionth chance of being involved in an airplane accident #truth!
did you know
"I use to have a big fear of flying"
I USE TO HAVE A BIG FEAR OF FLYING. IT GOT SO BAD THAT MY KNEES WOULD SHAKE WHEN WALKING IN THE AISLES.
I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FEAR CAME FROM, BUT I REFUSED TO LET IT STOP ME.
I UTILIZED THESE TECHNIQUES ON EVERY FLIGHT I GO ON. IT HAS HELPED TREMENDOUSLY TO THE POINT THAT MY FEAR IS PRACTICALLY GONE.
I AM SO HAPPY THAT I CAN NOW SHARE THEM WITH YOU!
- Cydny V.
Let us alleviate cabin pressure and provide the smoothest flight possible.
- 5 PRE-RECORDED INTERVIEWS Breaking down tips and techniques to holistically get you through the stress of travel. (Downloadable in Audio & Video)
- Jamie DeVisser - Holistic Nurse & Aromatherapist
- Dawn Pensack - EFT Practitioner
- Shara Vitone - United Flight Attendant
- Bridget Smith- Certified Yogi
- The V's - Travel Planners & Adventure Motivators
- 2 BONUS GUIDES
- 1 audio guided meditation by Bridget Smith
- 1 audio guide EFT session by Dawn Pensack
- 2 IN-FIGHT PLAYLISTS
Learn about our AMAZING speakers
You don't have to be flying soon in order to take advantage of this training.
These de-stressing techniques and tips can be used in all anxious situations.