How often do you click on the travel channel, read about an exotic destination in a book, or stare at a scene in a movie that has you dreaming of a world other than the one you are living in? Raise your hand
You may take action.
Begin researching a destination.
Convince yourself you are going to go, but after some time your energy fades.
And then the excuses kick in.
What is it?
....The fear of flying.
There we said it. It's okay. You can hate flying. We do too.
You may be like us and fight through it. Or you may be worse and simply never try it!
It's a common anxiety in many ways....
- The airport experience is always chaotic
- The flying experience is never predictable
- We aren't in control
- We are stuck in a small space
- And so on and so on...
We can make all the excuses we want, but the fact of the matter is there is only a 1 in 11-millionth chance of being involved in an airplane accident #truth!
Let us alleviate cabin pressure and provide the smoothest flight possible.
- 5 PRE-RECORDED INTERVIEWS Breaking down tips and techniques to holistically get you through the stress of travel. (Downloadable in Audio & Video)
- Jamie DeVisser - Holistic Nurse & Aromatherapist
- Dawn Pensack - EFT Practitioner
- Shara Vitone - United Flight Attendant
- Bridget Smith- Certified Yogi
- The V's - Travel Planners & Adventure Motivators
- FLY PEACEFULLY IN-FLIGHT DOPP KIT Stocked with our 5 favorites that help ease your 5 senses during flight.
- Calm Tea (for taste) is a magnesium based tea that is known to calm your nerves and muscles
- World stress handball (for touch) to release tension.
- Lavender Essential oil (for smell) known to ease the mind and help aid in sleep.
- Color in postcard (for sight) Something to keep your mind busy and fun thing to put to use when you land.
- Tranquil playlist and ear plugs (for sound) for blocking out the background noise.
- 2 BONUSES
- 1 audio guided meditation by Bridget Smith
- 1 audio guide EFT session by Dawn Pensack
All of this for only $52
don't have to be flying soon in order to take advantage of this offer.
These de-stressing techniques and tips can be used in all anxious situations.